Sunday, March 4, 2012

NAMING CONTEST!

Before I forget...

I have a bad habit of naming inanimate objects. (It's probably due to all of the time I spend with three and four year olds.) With that being said, I absolutely must name my bike! But what....

Here's what I propose: a naming contest. Although it will be my squishy tushy that is going to be spending so much time bonding with my bicycle, the generousity of all of my donors is what has made it even possible to both obtain the bike AND travel across the country with it. Without you, I wouldn't even have a bike! So I have decided it is only fair that my contributors participate in the naming process. The contributor with the largest donation wins naming rights! You can choose whatever name your heart desires, and I promise I will accept it with open arms!

So here's the list of leading contenders:
Mike DeMonte ($100)
Cousin Suzie ($100)
Uncle Steve ($100)

Who can beat them? Let the games begin!

Until next time,
Alyssa, and the Bike that Shall Not Be Named (yet)

1 comment: